What kid doesn’t like peanut butter? These are great for even fussy kids. I remove the skin from my drumsticks, as my son won’t eat the skin, but if your kids will then you are welcome to leave the skin on.
I served with egg fried rice and some sauteed sugar snap peas
Chicken Drumsticks in Peanut Sauce
- 9 chicken drumsticks skin removed
- 2 tablespoons of smooth natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of light soy sauce or coconut aminos low sodium
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon of chilli powder
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
Preheat oven to 200c or 400f (gas mark 6)
Add to a small saucepan over a medium heat the peanut butter, soy sauce, water, coriander, cumin, garlic and chilli powder.
Whisk until you have a smooth sauce.
Add your chicken drumsticks to an oven proof dish and pour over the sauce, making sure the drumsticks get covered in the sauce.
Place in the oven and bake for approx 30 mins. (taking out at several intervals to baste with the sauce)
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? I’D LOVE TO SEE IT!
Snap a photo and hashtag #littlegrazers or tag me @littlegrazers on Instagram!
© All images and content on Little Grazers are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior consent.
We kindly ask that you share this recipe via the share buttons and not via screenshots.
If you use or re-create my recipes I kindly ask:
- That you credit me by linking to my original recipe post
- You don’t reproduce the recipe in full
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy