These mini quiches are great for packed lunches, picnics, little ones will love them, but they are equally great for the whole family.
Mini Tuna and Sweet Corn Quiches
- 200 g /7oz tin of tuna
- ½ cup of frozen sweetcorn 120ml
- ⅔ cup of cottage cheese 160ml
- 5 eggs
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- black pepper
- 90/3 oz of cheddar grated
- Preheat oven to 180c or 350f (gas mark 4).
- Mix the spring onion, tuna and sweetcorn together in bowl and season with some black pepper.
- Put the cottage cheese and eggs into a blender and blend until smooth
- Gently fold this into the tuna mixture.
- Grease a muffin tray and spoon the mixture evenly into each space (make approx 8, but will depend of tray size)
- Top with the grated cheddar
- Place in the oven and bake for about 30 mins until cheese has melted and is golden.
- Optional: For a hashbrown base, Add some grated potato to the muffin pan, spray with oil and bake till lightly golden. Then remove from oven and add egg and tuna mixture and bake as directed above.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? I’D LOVE TO SEE IT!
Snap a photo and hashtag #littlegrazers or tag me @littlegrazers on Instagram!
© All images and content on Little Grazers are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior consent.
We kindly ask that you share this recipe via the share buttons and not via screenshots.
If you use or re-create my recipes I kindly ask:
- That you credit me by linking to my original recipe post
- You don’t reproduce the recipe in full
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy