My eldest loved this, it’s a great dish for adding into lunch boxes and incorporating some veg.
Edamame Noodle Salad Bowl
- 120 g of dried noodles 4.5oz
- 1 cup of cooked edamame
- 1 cup of cooked sweetcorn
- handful of cilantro chopped, coriander
- ½ red pepper diced
- 2 spring onions finely chopped, scallions
- 1 carrot julienne
- 3 tablespoons of coconut aminos or light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- ½ tsp of ginger
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- black pepper
- 1 tsp of sesame seeds
- Cook the noodles per packet instructions, drain and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, add the edamame, sweetcorn, cilantro, red pepper, spring onions, carrots, noodles.
- In a small bowl add the coconut aminos (or light soy sauce), water, maple syrup, ginger, garlic and sesame oil and whisk till all combined.
- Pour this in the noodles an veg and toss well to coat.
- Divide among two bowl and season with a little black pepper and sprinkle each bowl with a ¼ tsp of sesame seeds.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? I’D LOVE TO SEE IT!
Snap a photo and hashtag #littlegrazers or tag me @littlegrazers on Instagram!
© All images and content on Little Grazers are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior consent.
We kindly ask that you share this recipe via the share buttons and not via screenshots.
If you use or re-create my recipes I kindly ask:
- That you credit me by linking to my original recipe post
- You don’t reproduce the recipe in full
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy