These pumpkin pancakes are light and fluffy and delicious served with some homemade stewed cinnamon apple chunks. My kids love them, great for making with any leftover pumpkin you have in the fall, but if not the 100% pure canned stuff works just as well.
Fluffy Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 1/3 cup of 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp of vanilla
- 1 tbs of water
- oil for brushing skillet
- Add the oats to a blender, and pulse the blade a couple of times.
- Add this to a bowl, along with the baking powder, soda, cinnamon and mix well.
- Add the pumpkin puree and mix with a wooden spoon, until all ingredients bind together well.
- Add the eggs, water and vanilla and whisk till you have a smooth batter.
- Heat a skillet over a low/medium heat.
- Brush with oil and pour on a little batter at a time, when a spatula can slide under easily, flip and brown the other side. Repeat with remaining batter. (You should get about 5 medium sized pancakes with this mix or you can make mini ones if you prefer)
- These are great served with some lightly stewed apples (just sprinkled with a little cinnamon and poached in water till softened) and a drizzle of maple syrup (optional)
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? I’D LOVE TO SEE IT!
Snap a photo and hashtag #littlegrazers or tag me @littlegrazers on Instagram!
© All images and content on Little Grazers are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior consent.
We kindly ask that you share this recipe via the share buttons and not via screenshots.
If you use or re-create my recipes I kindly ask:
- That you credit me by linking to my original recipe post
- You don’t reproduce the recipe in full
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy