I love roasted vegetables, unfortunately my eldest doesn’t, so I started my youngest on this very early and so far she approves, she loves the combination of the sweetness of the veggies against the feta cheese and pasta . The veggies are nice and soft too, so great for baby led weaning. When I make this, I serve up my son some of the pasta with green pesto instead, as it is nice and quick and means I haven’t got to go to great trouble making him something else. I can’t fathom how he loves green pesto though and peas, yet is grossed out by all other vegetables of the green variety. Go figure!!
Roasted Vegetables with Feta and Pasta
Serves 3 (2 adults and 1 kid)
- 1 large carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 red pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 orange pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, roughly chopped
- 2 courgettes, sliced lengthways and sliced
- 1 red onion, halved and then roughly sliced
- handful of grape tomatoes
- handful of mushrooms, sliced
- olive oil
- cooked pasta of your choice (I used linguine)
- 42g of feta cheese per person (I just gave a couple of cubes to my little one)
Preheat oven to 180c or 350f (gas mark 4)
Place veggies in a large oven proof dish and drizzle with some olive oil
Roasted in the oven to softened (approx 30-40mins)
Serve over cooked pasta with cubes of feta cheese.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? I’D LOVE TO SEE IT!
Snap a photo and hashtag #littlegrazers or tag me @littlegrazers on Instagram!
© All images and content on Little Grazers are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior consent.
We kindly ask that you share this recipe via the share buttons and not via screenshots.
If you use or re-create my recipes I kindly ask:
- That you credit me by linking to my original recipe post
- You don’t reproduce the recipe in full
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy