These little tortilla pizzas are so quick to make for when you need to put together something quick for little ones. (providing you of course have some sauce already made up). The topping are entirely up to you. For this one I just did a simple cheese topping with a few bit of sweetcorn (which my youngest loves). But you could do a Hawaiian style one or top with meat and various veggies. Feta and spinach is great too.
Makes 1 tortilla pizza
- 1 tortilla of your choice (there are many varieties out there and some great flavoured ones too)
- 45g of mozzarella (grated)
- some Homemade Pasta sauce (or if you are really short for time, I find just some plain ole passata with a little oregano works well)
- toppings of your choice
Preheat oven to 200c or 400f (gas mark 6)
Place tortilla on a baking tray.
Spread with your sauce, add your topping and then the cheese.
Place in the oven and bake until cheese is melted and golden. Base should still be slightly soft and not too crisp. Especially for little ones.
Slice with a pizza cutter and serve.
It really is as simple as that.
Please come back and share your topping ideas 🙂
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? I’D LOVE TO SEE IT!
Snap a photo and hashtag #littlegrazers or tag me @littlegrazers on Instagram!
© All images and content on Little Grazers are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior consent.
We kindly ask that you share this recipe via the share buttons and not via screenshots.
If you use or re-create my recipes I kindly ask:
- That you credit me by linking to my original recipe post
- You don’t reproduce the recipe in full
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy