Fruity Coronation Chicken
Serves 2 (1 adult and 1 child)
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 6 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- 1 small apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 30g of sultanas
- little juice and zest from a lemon
- 2 tablespoons of apricot puree*
*for the apricot puree, just steam a couple of fresh apricots in some water, until softened and then blitz with a hand blender, what ever is left over is great spread on some toast for your little ones.
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
This is great served on crackers, toast or in a sandwich for your little ones. You can even mix it with some rice or salad.