Fruity Coronation Chicken
Serves 2 (1 adult and 1 child)
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 6 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- 1 small apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 30g of sultanas
- little juice and zest from a lemon
- 2 tablespoons of apricot puree*
*for the apricot puree, just steam a couple of fresh apricots in some water, until softened and then blitz with a hand blender, what ever is left over is great spread on some toast for your little ones.
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
This is great served on crackers, toast or in a sandwich for your little ones. You can even mix it with some rice or salad.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? I’D LOVE TO SEE IT!
Snap a photo and hashtag #littlegrazers or tag me @littlegrazers on Instagram!
© All images and content on Little Grazers are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior consent.
We kindly ask that you share this recipe via the share buttons and not via screenshots.
If you use or re-create my recipes I kindly ask:
- That you credit me by linking to my original recipe post
- You don’t reproduce the recipe in full
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy