As you have probably seen from a few of my other recipes, my eldest will rarely eat greens and is not a huge lover of veg. However he loves the sweetness of roasted vegetables and I think a little sprinkle of paprika gives them a yummy taste too. You can literally throw any veg into the dish.
Paprika Roasted Vegetables
- some butternut squash chunks
- 1 red pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, halved and chopped
- few frozen broccoli florets (or you can use fresh)
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
Preheat oven to 200c or 400f (gas mark 6)
Add veggies to a oven proof dish, sprinkle with the paprika and olive oil and mix to evenly coat.
Place in oven and roast until softened and caramelized.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? I’D LOVE TO SEE IT!
Snap a photo and hashtag #littlegrazers or tag me @littlegrazers on Instagram!
© All images and content on Little Grazers are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior consent.
We kindly ask that you share this recipe via the share buttons and not via screenshots.
If you use or re-create my recipes I kindly ask:
- That you credit me by linking to my original recipe post
- You don’t reproduce the recipe in full
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy