As you have probably seen from a few of my other recipes, my eldest will rarely eat greens and is not a huge lover of veg. However he loves the sweetness of roasted vegetables and I think a little sprinkle of paprika gives them a yummy taste too. You can literally throw any veg into the dish.
Paprika Roasted Vegetables
- some butternut squash chunks
- 1 red pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, halved and chopped
- few frozen broccoli florets (or you can use fresh)
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
Preheat oven to 200c or 400f (gas mark 6)
Add veggies to a oven proof dish, sprinkle with the paprika and olive oil and mix to evenly coat.
Place in oven and roast until softened and caramelized.