My kids love this hash served for breakfast with eggs, but it would be a great side to many dishes. If you don’t own a vegetable spiralizer yet. I highly recommend them, they make vegetables more fun for your little ones and will encourage them to eat vegetables they might not usually try, especially if for older kids you let them help spiral the veg.
Sweet Potato Hash
- 1 kg sweet potato - spiralled or grated 2.25lbs
- salt and black pepper optional
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 200c, 400f (gas mark 6)
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper (you may need two trays depending on size)
- Spread out sweet potato over tray, don't have it piled too much together, as it will go soggy and mushy.
- Season well with a sprinkling of paprika, salt and pepper
- Spray over the top with oil
- Bake in the oven till crisp and golden (approx 35 mins)
- Take out half way through cooking, just to roughly flip.
- Serve with eggs or your choice of dish.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? I’D LOVE TO SEE IT!
Snap a photo and hashtag #littlegrazers or tag me @littlegrazers on Instagram!
© All images and content on Little Grazers are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior consent.
We kindly ask that you share this recipe via the share buttons and not via screenshots.
If you use or re-create my recipes I kindly ask:
- That you credit me by linking to my original recipe post
- You don’t reproduce the recipe in full
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy