- 1 small onion halved and finely sliced
- 150 g of broccoli slaw or use grated broccoli stalks if you can't get this
- 1 small zucchini grated and squeezed of excess moisture
- 1 small carrot grated
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of arrowroot powder
- olive oil
- black pepper
- freshly chopped coriander
Drizzle a frying pan with some olive oil. Add the onion and broccoli slaw and fry to soften.
Transfer this to a bowl, along with the grated carrot and zucchini.
Season with black pepper and mix in some fresh chopped coriander.
In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs with the arrowroot powder and pour this into the grated veg. Mix till well combined.
(I use a pancake ring for these to get a nice even shape, but you can just spoon a desired amount onto the pan.)
Spoon the mixture into the ring, and remove ring once set, fry until golden on one side and flip over and repeat. I cooked two fritters at a time and repeated until mixture was gone.
These are great on their own or as a side to many dishes.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? I’D LOVE TO SEE IT!
Snap a photo and hashtag #littlegrazers or tag me @littlegrazers on Instagram!
© All images and content on Little Grazers are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior consent.
We kindly ask that you share this recipe via the share buttons and not via screenshots.
If you use or re-create my recipes I kindly ask:
- That you credit me by linking to my original recipe post
- You don’t reproduce the recipe in full
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy