- 500 g of ground pork
- 2 tsps of paprika
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- fresh sage chopped
- pinch of mixed herbs
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds crushed in mortar and pestle
- tablespoon optional: 1 grated apple or 1 of maple syrup
- Place ingredients into a bowl and mix together well.
- Form into 12 mini patties.
- Add to a frying pan over a medium heat and brown on each side until cooked through.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? I’D LOVE TO SEE IT!
Snap a photo and hashtag #littlegrazers or tag me @littlegrazers on Instagram!
© All images and content on Little Grazers are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior consent.
We kindly ask that you share this recipe via the share buttons and not via screenshots.
If you use or re-create my recipes I kindly ask:
- That you credit me by linking to my original recipe post
- You don’t reproduce the recipe in full
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy