- 500 g of ground pork
- 2 tsps of paprika
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- fresh sage chopped
- pinch of mixed herbs
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds crushed in mortar and pestle
- tablespoon optional: 1 grated apple or 1 of maple syrup
- Place ingredients into a bowl and mix together well.
- Form into 12 mini patties.
- Add to a frying pan over a medium heat and brown on each side until cooked through.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? I’D LOVE TO SEE IT!
Snap a photo and hashtag #littlegrazers or tag me @littlegrazers on Instagram!
© All images and content on Little Grazers are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior consent.
We kindly ask that you share this recipe via the share buttons and not via screenshots.
If you use or re-create my recipes I kindly ask:
- That you credit me by linking to my original recipe post
- You don’t reproduce the recipe in full
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy
Hi Little Grazers,
It is noticeable that there is a great number of tasty recipes on your blog and we would like to suggest you to have a look at the Top Food Blog section on our site mytaste.com
myTaste is a social platform for recipe blogs/sites owners like you and it helps to reach more people, get more visibility.
We only index first image of your recipe and to see your full recipe, the visitor must visit your blog/site.
We would like to invite you to add your blog to the list and have your recipes indexed on our site, all you have to do is add your blog url here
myTaste is one of the biggest in the world, and it’s already live in more than 40 countries.
In case you have doubts or question either you can check our FAQ or feel free to mail us.
Have a good day!