These blueberry breakfast sausages I picked up from the butchers are yummy, my kids really like them. I am going to have a go at making my own little patties, so look out for a recipe coming soon, so you can create your own.
Today’s lunch is:
- Blueberry Pork Sausage
- Homemade Cinnamon Raisin bread, this is from an awesome book I have for my bread maker called 300 Best Canadian Bread Machine Recipes
- Sweet Potato and Beetroot Chips
- Apple slices (I toss these in some fresh lemon juice to stop them going brown)
- Dark chocolate chips
here I use Yumbox Leakproof Bento Lunch Box Container (Bijoux Purple) for Kids
these cute CuteZCute Bento Food Pick, 8-Piece, 4 Designs, Animal Fork
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? I’D LOVE TO SEE IT!
Snap a photo and hashtag #littlegrazers or tag me @littlegrazers on Instagram!
© All images and content on Little Grazers are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior consent.
We kindly ask that you share this recipe via the share buttons and not via screenshots.
If you use or re-create my recipes I kindly ask:
- That you credit me by linking to my original recipe post
- You don’t reproduce the recipe in full
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy
Leave a Reply