Kids will love these shoestring strands of baked celeriac and butternut squash. They are great just on their own or as a replacement for spaghetti/pasta. Maybe even your little fussy ones will like it. My guy does!!
Baked Shoestring Celeriac and Butternut Squash
Serves 4 (2 adult and 2 kids)
- 1 small celeriac (celery root), peeled and sliced thinly into french fries size pieces
- 1 small butternut Squash, peeled sliced thinly into french fries size pieces
- Olive oil in a Misto sprayer
- Black pepper
Preheat oven to 180c or 350f
Spray a baking tray with some olive oil
Add your butternut squash and celeriac to the tray
Sprinkle with some black pepper and paprika
Spray over the top with more olive oil and bake in the oven for approx 25 mins. Turn over carefully with a spatula half way through cooking time.
Watch your little ones enjoy!!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? I’D LOVE TO SEE IT!
Snap a photo and hashtag #littlegrazers or tag me @littlegrazers on Instagram!
© All images and content on Little Grazers are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior consent.
We kindly ask that you share this recipe via the share buttons and not via screenshots.
If you use or re-create my recipes I kindly ask:
- That you credit me by linking to my original recipe post
- You don’t reproduce the recipe in full
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy